Voicebot Designer/Analyst (Mid level)
RemoteWarsaw, Mazowieckie, PolandPLN 8,000 - PLN 12,000 per monthTalkie
Talkie.ai is a fast-growing company offering cutting-edge medical Voicebots for customer service automation. We have just raised USD 2,6 mln (PLN 12,5 mln), and are on a mission to make healthcare more accessible for patients. We are looking for a Voicebot Designer to support our clients in the US market.
Who are our customers?
Medical practices and chains of clinics, private and public hospitals. Within the customer organisations we work closely with Practice Managers, clinic Owners, Call Center Managers and Agents as well as Receptionists.
What products and services do we offer?
We provide a suite of ready to use, off-the-shelf voicebots for managing appointments, ordering prescriptions, and symptom checking over the phone. Our voicebots are built and operated in Talkie’s AI-powered platform, which can be used without coding skills. We created our voicebots in cooperation with industry experts and trained them using thousands of real-life samples, so conversations feel smooth and natural. Our bots are fully integrated with key Healthcare Information System providers so they are ready to talk to patients from day one. We also build and implement tailor-made voicebots for enterprise clients.
We are looking for a Voicebot Designer who will help us improve voice assistants and implement voice technology in the US healthcare industry. We are looking for a person with professional experience in contact center and customer service processes, project management, data analysis, business analysis or working with voice automation. Experience of working in a medical center or in the healthcare industry in general will be a great asset.
What does Voicebot Designer / Analyst do?
The role has 3 main responsibilities:
1. Working closely with our sales team and with the client during the scoping and data gathering stage of the process.
2. Configuring voicebots in our proprietary platform
3. Improving and training virtual assistants and the AI model using our internal tools.
What do we expect?
3+ years of experience of working in a dynamically growing organisation (healthcare field would be a great advantage)
Proficiency in English - this role is focused on the US market
Technical knack and experience with using advanced software tools
- Experience and interest in: new technologies, contact center and customer service processes, project management, data analysis, business analysis, working with voice and conversation design.
- Empathy and ability to put yourself in the role of a user,
- Accuracy, curiosity, inquisitiveness, and the natural ability to ask questions
- Creativity and drive to experiment and test new ideas,
- Constant hunger for knowledge, learning, and self-improvement,
- Independence and accountability, as we are a self-organising team,
- Experience in working with chatbots and voice assistants would be a great plus.
What do we offer?
A role with a purpose - we are revolutionising patient access to healthcare in the US
Working with a team of professionals who love what they do, and enjoy each others company
Cutting edge, AI-based technology, which is useful and friendly to the customers
Competitive pay with benefits: employment contract or B2B co-operation
Growth mindset environment, where you can further develop your skills, budget and time set aside for professional growth
Unique company culture based on mutual trust, honest feedback and autonomy
Flexible working arrangements - remote / office or hybrid
- Mentoring for the first months and support in getting to know all these fascinating areas of AI and conversation design
What does the recruitment process look like?
- If your application matches our profile - we will contact you by e-mail or phone and arrange an interview
- We'll talk over the phone: 10-15 min
- We will meet online for the first interview: 45-60 min
- We will ask you to prepare answers to 2 questions before the next meeting
- We will meet online for a second interview: 60-90 min and discuss a case study so that you have a chance to test what the job in this position looks like
- We will give you an answer and feedback
Usually, such a process takes 1-3 weeks.